- 1 27 real estate, rental and leasing businesses in Kootenai County have between five and nine employees in 2016
- 2 New manufacturing orders for electronic computer manufacturing fall 1 percent in October
- 3 Beer, wine and distilled alcoholic beverages wholesalers report 11.2 percent increase in year-over-year December inventories
- 4 Shipments of pulp, paper and paperboard mills climb 0.4 percent in August
- 5 Census Bureau: 74 percent of people in Idaho were old enough to vote in 2018
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Idaho Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.