On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Idaho ranks eighth in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 BLM: Releases draft plan to further efforts to conserve and restore sagebrush communities in the Great Basin
- 2 U.S. publishing, excluding online publishing services report $96 billion in revenue for Q3 2019
- 3 Census Bureau: 2.7 percent of people in Boise County identified as multi-racial in 2018
- 4 VA reports increase in number of appointments at Boise VAMC facilities in September 2019
- 5 U.S. software publishing services report $73.9 billion in revenue for Q3 2019
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Idaho Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.