On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Idaho ranks eighth in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 By the Numbers: Idaho not among the 17 jurisdictions with vaping taxes
- 2 The price of education: Which 2-year Idaho schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- 3 Idaho has 32nd highest identity theft rate among the 50 states, study finds
- 4 Metals and non-petroleum mineral wholesalers report $35.6 billion in April inventories
- 5 Drugs and druggists' sundries wholesalers report $65.7 billion in April inventories
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Idaho Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.