On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Idaho ranks eighth in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 Idaho 4th-graders score three points above the national average on reading
- 2 Total OASDI beneficiaries in Idaho zip 83452 unchanged in 2018
- 3 39 professional, scientific and technical services businesses in 83440 have between one and four employees in 2016
- 4 U.S. employment services report $105.7 billion in revenue for Q2 2019
- 5 Idaho ranchers win precedent-setting legal battle over grazing rights
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Idaho Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.