St. Anthony ranked 123rd in Idaho for the percentage of households receiving food stamps in 2017, according to data obtained from the U.S. Census Bureau in August.
- 1 Census Bureau reports Hope population was 51 in 2017
- 2 Drugs and druggists' sundries wholesalers report 1.5 percent increase in July inventories
- 3 Grocery and related products wholesalers report 1.4 percent increase in July inventories
- 4 Residents and visitors to New Jersey paid $35.4 billion in taxes in 2018
- 5 31.9 percent of people 25 or older had an associate's degree or higher in Lewiston, Idaho
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Idaho Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.