- 1 Census Bureau: 0.3% of people in Butte County identified as multi-racial in 2017
- 2 $9.8 billion spent on public safety construction in February 2019
- 3 Census Bureau: 0.3% of people in Camas County identified as multi-racial in 2017
- 4 Caribou County ranked 6th in state for resident earnings in 2017
- 5 The price of education: Which 4-year Idaho schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Idaho Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.